The job scene is looking brighter next year. According to Karuna Agarwal, founder, Future Tense, employers are increasing their budget for hiring. “People have realised the cost of a “wrong hire” and they want to rectify this in 2019,”...
- – To be a responsible partner for our clients.
- – To justify clients’ investments in human capital.
- – To facilitate an efficient employee-employer interface
- – To expedite our clients’ hiring process
- – To ensure efficiency in delivery
- – To tap candidates at the right opportunity
- – To understand clients’ job specifics and organizational character
- – To identify and evaluate potential candidates
- – To align candidates’ expectations with the career path
Candidates referred per selection
Average # of days per closure
The Gulf job market is set to grow at an average rate of 9% this year, according to research conducted by GulfTalent. The results are based on GulfTalent’s survey of over 1,100 CEOs and executive managers of firms across...
Dubai: If you’re looking for better employment opportunities this year, you may have a better job in 2018 compared to a year ago. This is because, with the introduction of value-added tax (VAT), improving business conditions, and as companies...